18 October 2008

my life

my early history.
born in montana, earliest memory, christmas when i was 3, i got a toy truck/car carrier. i tried for two days to open the "battery compartment" on the truck.

never asked for help, eventually figured it out. it was a "tool box" and the tab did not actually open.


stole m&m's out of bowl, told mom and dad, "not me", of course i had chocolate on my lips. they did not call me out on the blatant lie, at least not enough to keep me from repeating the behavior.

i had allergies at the time, i used to get severe hives and nosebleeds. i remember sitting out on the porch with cotton stuffed up my nose, eating a fudge pop to make me feel better, while said fudge pop caused the bleeding and suffering.

not too many memories for a little while.

No comments: